This video is part of my online course BUILD YOUR OWN TRADITIONAL FACE FRAME CABINETS. Click below to see how end panel style and rail joinery works in the real world. There are other ways to accomplish this part of a cabinet build, but the stuff you’ll see here is my favourite.
You may also enjoy reading
- Are You Just Molecules or More?
- Q&A of the Week: How to Revive Old Hardware
- FORGING STEEL: Working With Iron, Hammer & Anvil
- AUTOMATIC BACKUP GENERATORS: What They Are And How They Can Help You
- How to Make Your Own Stair Railing With a Router
- GOT PAINTING TO DO?: I Think You’ll Like ScotchBlue Exterior Painter’s Tape