This video is part of my online course BUILD YOUR OWN TRADITIONAL FACE FRAME CABINETS. Click below to see how I choose and use economical construction-grade lumber for building fine woodworking projects. It’s surprising what you can find in a pile of 2x12s destined for a floor frame.
You may also enjoy reading
- Are You Just Molecules or More?
- Q&A of the Week: How to Revive Old Hardware
- FORGING STEEL: Working With Iron, Hammer & Anvil
- AUTOMATIC BACKUP GENERATORS: What They Are And How They Can Help You
- How to Make Your Own Stair Railing With a Router
- GOT PAINTING TO DO?: I Think You’ll Like ScotchBlue Exterior Painter’s Tape