Condensation in a basement is a problem many households in Canada have, whether they realize it or not. In my article “Basement Wall Condensation Concern”, I provide a variety of options on how to combat the issue, as well as explain why it can occur.
You may also enjoy reading
- HOME DESIGN INNOVATIONS: Three Key Features & Why They Matter
- Like in Life Little Things Make Big Differences in Home Renovations
- HOUSE INSULATION: The Truth About Insulation R Values
- Beyond R20: Optimal Energy Performance for New Homes and Additions
- Novitherm Heat Reflectors
- Can I install vinyl flooring directly on top of a concrete basement floor?
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- CLOUDY HEADLIGHT FIX: A Few Minutes Work Brings Clarity Again
- CONTAINER GARDENING: Benefits, Beauty and Tricks of Container Gardening
- How to Finish a Wooden Table Top
- POWER PREPAREDNESS: Why The Electricity Grid Could Go Down for a Long, Long Time (and what you can do about it)
- THE REAL REASON CRAFTSMANSHIP MATTERS