Sap seeping is a problem that is difficult to fix. A homeowner wrote in wondering how to stop it from spilling on siding, so I tried to suggest a couple of different ways to tackle the problem. Read “Stopping Sap Seeping from Siding” to find out what those solutions are.
You may also enjoy reading
- Great Cedar Shingles and Fasteners
- PAINTING ALUMINUM SIDING? How Can I Make 30-Year Old Aluminum Siding Look Better?
- OUTDOOR WOOD FINISH: 28 Years Experience With One Great Product
- CEDAR SIDING WITH SHINGLES: A Long-Lasting and Natural-Looking Option
- Unconventional Wall Siding Ideal for Informal DIY Installation
- VIDEO FEATURE: Cedar Sidewall Shingles Drainage
Recent Articles from the Homestead