I think there’s something very special about a cabin in the woods. In order to help you create that woodsy antique atmosphere, I go over a couple construction details that help create a woodsy antique atmosphere. To learn more watch my video “Insulating a Cabin Roof and Floor.“
You may also enjoy reading
- Maxwell’s Tips – Warm and Economical House Walls, Choosing a Cottage Floor and Preventing Ice on Walls.
- Skills Are Only Part of Home Improvement Success
- Canadian Innovation Makes Finishing a Basement with Subfloors Better
- Ceramic Tiles Done Right
- How do I properly insulate my basement using foam insulation?
- A Better Kind of Batt Insulation
Recent Articles from the Homestead