If you live in a climate that gets cold in winter, then your windows might be giving you grief. If they sweat water that runs down the glass causing mold to grow on window frames, then you’ve got a problem that needs some attention. Click here to download my free guide Dry & Clear: How to Eliminate Wintertime Window Condensation and Breathe Easier. It’s not just about making your windows drier, but also about dealing with the underlying problem of poor indoor air quality that’s probably part of the situation.
You may also enjoy reading
- DIY HOOP HOUSE PLANS: Make the most of your growing season with this hands-on project
- CHEAP & AMAZING LUMBER: Tips & Plans for Building Fine Furniture from Construction-Grade Wood
- LOG SPLITTER EXTRAORDINAIRE: How to Make Firewood Faster with Speedy Inertia Splitter
- BUILD A HOOP HOUSE: Download Free Plans Here
- How to Use an Electric Saw Chain Sharpener
- DOWNLOAD: How to Stop Wet Winter Windows and Breathe Easier
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”
- Q&A: How Can I Hanging Something Heavy on Drywall?