VIDEO: Do you need a concrete support pad for a shed, hot tub, standby generator or anything else small and in your backyard? Check out the video below. It shows how you can make a great concrete pad without the hassles of mixing and pouring concrete. No cracking, no deterioration, ever. This pad is raised above ground level, requires no digging and lasts forever . . .
You may also enjoy reading
- The Delusions of a Crackpot?
- Three Tips for Building Steel Pipe Light Fixtures
- Easiest Way to Join PEX Water Pipe
- CASE STUDY: Finding a Homestead Property in the Real World
- BUILD YOUR OWN TRADITIONAL FACE FRAME CABINETS: VIDEO #4 – CUTTING SHEET GOODS ON BUDGET
- How to Choose a Backup Generator & Three Options For Legal Connections
Recent Articles from the Homestead