On May 25, 2012, a homeowner from Toronto wrote in to ask how he can fasten crown moulding to his concrete ceiling and walls. What’s making it even trickier is that the ceiling is also out of level by as much as 7/8″ in places. In this video I provide suggestions on how to tackle this. Watch to find out what these options are.
You may also enjoy reading
- TIME FOR A NEW ROOF?: Be Sure To Read This First
- LAMINATE FLOORING: Download a Free Hands-On How-To Guide
- Mask for Painting So It Really Works & Make Perfectly Neat Caulking Joints
- How to Paint Kitchen Cabinets Video Lesson
- Canadian-Made Slate Roof Substitute Video Tour
- ONE TOUGH BLADE: Is This The World’s Toughest Circ Saw Blade?
Recent Articles from the Homestead