Watch Steve explain how to insulate a cabin roof from the top, leaving the rafters and roof boards visible from inside. Steve also shows how and why to insulate a cabin floor from the top.
You may also enjoy reading
- HOMEOWNERS WANTED: Share How Insulation Improved Your Home and Win Prizes
- Can You Suggest an Inexpensive, Good Quality Roofing Product?
- SMART THERMOSTATS, BETTER HEATING: How Today’s Best Hydronic Heating Controls Deliver More Comfort for Less Money
- Upgrading Stud Wall Energy Performance With Spray Foam
- Q&A of the Week: “What Type of New Furnace Should I Get?”
- MAXWELL’S TIPS: How To Shingle a Valley, Paint Wood & Cool Your Home the Best Way
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- HOMESCHOOLING & COVID-19: Discover a Simple Way to Teach Your Own Kids Well
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: What’s the best paint for my concrete basement floor?
- GLASS-SMOOTH POLYURETHANE FINISH: Simple, Fast, Beautiful Results Every Time