This is video#14 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program that teaches you how to design and build your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below shows how to solder wires – both thick and thin – using an electric soldering gun or a propane torch. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#12: HOW TO USE A MULTIMETER
- HOME STANDBY GENERATORS: Choosing & Using Automatic Backup Power At Your Home
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#9: WHY PERMANENT MAGNET ALTERNATORS ARE GREAT
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#7: PREDICTING TOTAL DAILY ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#13: HOW TO STRIP CABLE & WIRE
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#1: POWER SYSTEM TOUR