This is video#12 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to use a multimeter as part of your work measuring voltage, resistance and continuity while building your off-grid electrical system. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#5: DETERMINING SYSTEM VOLTAGE & MORE
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#1: POWER SYSTEM TOUR
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#7: PREDICTING TOTAL DAILY ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#8: CALCULATING WIND TURBINE SIZE
- OFF-GRID POWER SYSTEM VIDEO#1: REAL-WORLD POWER SYSTEM
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES