This is video#12 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to use a multimeter as part of your work measuring voltage, resistance and continuity while building your off-grid electrical system. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#7: PREDICTING TOTAL DAILY ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#15: HOW TO MAKE CRIMPED & TWIST-ON WIRE CONNECTIONS
- OFF-GRID POWER SYSTEM VIDEO#1: REAL-WORLD POWER SYSTEM
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#4: UNDERSTANDING VOLTAGE, AMPERAGE & MORE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#8: CALCULATING WIND TURBINE SIZE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#9: WHY PERMANENT MAGNET ALTERNATORS ARE GREAT
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”
- Q&A: How Can I Hanging Something Heavy on Drywall?