This is video#13 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to the strip insulation off wire and cable. This is a fundamental electrical skill for making connections as part of your power system. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID POWER SYSTEM VIDEO#1: REAL-WORLD POWER SYSTEM
- HOME STANDBY GENERATORS: Choosing & Using Automatic Backup Power At Your Home
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#7: PREDICTING TOTAL DAILY ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#12: HOW TO USE A MULTIMETER
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#1: POWER SYSTEM TOUR
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES