This is video#5 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program on designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to determine the voltage of the power system you’re creating. Deciding on system voltage is one of the first things you need to do as you begin design work. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ELECTRIC SYSTEM VIDEO#14: HOW TO SOLDER WIRE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#13: HOW TO STRIP CABLE & WIRE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY: Tour a Real-World Solar Panel System With 20-Year Track Record
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#15: HOW TO MAKE CRIMPED & TWIST-ON WIRE CONNECTIONS
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#8: CALCULATING WIND TURBINE SIZE