This is video#7 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program on designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to accurately predict total daily energy consumption for your situation, and what you need to keep in mind as you design. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#8: CALCULATING WIND TURBINE SIZE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#4: UNDERSTANDING VOLTAGE, AMPERAGE & MORE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#10: HOW TO CAPTURE GOOD WIND
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#15: HOW TO MAKE CRIMPED & TWIST-ON WIRE CONNECTIONS
- OFF-GRID ELECTRIC SYSTEM VIDEO#14: HOW TO SOLDER WIRE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#12: HOW TO USE A MULTIMETER
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”
- Q&A: How Can I Hanging Something Heavy on Drywall?
- The Delusions of a Crackpot? 6 of 6