This is video#7 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program on designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to accurately predict total daily energy consumption for your situation, and what you need to keep in mind as you design. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#11: CLEAN VS. DIRTY POWER
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#10: HOW TO CAPTURE GOOD WIND
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES
- OFF-GRID POWER SYSTEM VIDEO#1: REAL-WORLD POWER SYSTEM
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#9: WHY PERMANENT MAGNET ALTERNATORS ARE GREAT
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#12: HOW TO USE A MULTIMETER
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- HOMESCHOOLING & COVID-19: Discover a Simple Way to Teach Your Own Kids Well
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: What’s the best paint for my concrete basement floor?
- GLASS-SMOOTH POLYURETHANE FINISH: Simple, Fast, Beautiful Results Every Time