This is video#8 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to accurately determine the size of wind turbine you need for your system. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- SOLAR GENERATORS: Three Questions to Ask Before You Buy
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#15: HOW TO MAKE CRIMPED & TWIST-ON WIRE CONNECTIONS
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#7: PREDICTING TOTAL DAILY ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#5: DETERMINING SYSTEM VOLTAGE & MORE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#11: CLEAN VS. DIRTY POWER