This is video#9 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains why permanent magnet alternators are a great basis for making your own wind turbine. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY: Tour a Real-World Solar Panel System With 20-Year Track Record
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#1: POWER SYSTEM TOUR
- OFF-GRID ELECTRIC SYSTEM VIDEO#14: HOW TO SOLDER WIRE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#13: HOW TO STRIP CABLE & WIRE
- HOME STANDBY GENERATORS: Choosing & Using Automatic Backup Power At Your Home