This is video#9 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains why permanent magnet alternators are a great basis for making your own wind turbine. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#11: CLEAN VS. DIRTY POWER
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#15: HOW TO MAKE CRIMPED & TWIST-ON WIRE CONNECTIONS
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#5: DETERMINING SYSTEM VOLTAGE & MORE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY: Tour a Real-World Solar Panel System With 20-Year Track Record
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#12: HOW TO USE A MULTIMETER
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#10: HOW TO CAPTURE GOOD WIND
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”
- Q&A: How Can I Hanging Something Heavy on Drywall?