Last week I saw the highest posted gasoline prices in my life – $1.429 per litre – and the sight made me think of how I felt when my dad took the training wheels off my bike as a kid. It was scary because riding without them seem impossible. A much larger version of this scenario is happening across the world energy scene right now, and it should prompt you to think about your home and how you prepare it for the future. Read “Planning for an Oil-Free World” for more on this topical topic.
You may also enjoy reading
- BEAT THE HEAT: “How Can I Make Upstairs Bedrooms Cooler in Summer?”
- THE REAL REASON CRAFTSMANSHIP MATTERS
- GOT A WATER WELL? This Simple Valve Extends Pump Life & Improves Water Pressure
- QUALITY & MORALITY: Build Unto Others As You Would Have Them Build for You
- What’s The Best Way to Finish Wood?
- PASTURE MANAGEMENT: Add Seed to Salt to Improve Pasture Quality
Recent Articles from the Homestead