A reader named Vern asked about what type of cordless tools he might need for a remote island worksite without power. Vern is hoping to bring a bunch of charged batteries to avoid the need for a generator or other charging method. Steve breaks down what to look for when runtime is a concern and makes some recommendations for the work-site to eliminate the frustration of spent batteries shutting down a work session. Listen in by clicking the window to the left.
You may also enjoy reading
- DIY: How to Choose Tools Well
- FOUR BIG VIDEOS: Watch a Cecropia Moth Hatch, See How to Cut Fancy Cedar Shingles, Learn to Mill Your Own Trim & Lessons for Choosing a Drill
- HOW TO CHOOSE A CORDLESS DRILL: Real-World Tips for Finding the Right Model
- VIDEO: See How Cool Tools Are Unveiled
- AMISH CARPENTERS & CORDLESS TOOLS
- 60-VOLT CORDLESS TOOLS: DEWALT Unveils Bold New Campaign