A reader named Vern asked about what type of cordless tools he might need for a remote island worksite without power. Vern is hoping to bring a bunch of charged batteries to avoid the need for a generator or other charging method. Steve breaks down what to look for when runtime is a concern and makes some recommendations for the work-site to eliminate the frustration of spent batteries shutting down a work session. Listen in by clicking the window to the left.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- HOMESCHOOLING & COVID-19: Discover a Simple Way to Teach Your Own Kids Well
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: What’s the best paint for my concrete basement floor?
- GLASS-SMOOTH POLYURETHANE FINISH: Simple, Fast, Beautiful Results Every Time