Learning to dry wood is one of the most important woodworking skills. Success depends on understanding what’s going on when wood dries, and how to make it happen reliably. Every woodworker needs to know this if they want to avoid disappointment.Continue Reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: How Can I Get Rid of Stinky Drain Smell?
- HOW TO BUILD COMPACT STAIRS: Staircase Kit Makes Attics Accessible
- PLANNING A NEW HOME OR ADDITION?: Follow These Steps to Make the Place Your Own
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 1 – Surprised By Reality
- FRAME & PANEL DOORS: A Simple Approach for Making Your Own