I was able to go behind often closed doors and spent most of a day touring one of the world’s newest saw blade manufacturing plants in Udine, Italy. This is where the Irwin Marples carbide saw blades are being made. I got special permission to take notes and photos of the event, and the virtual tour you’ll read about in “Carbide Saw Blade Sneak Peek” is the result.
You may also enjoy reading
- VIDEO: Top Three Thickness Planer Maintenance Secrets
- How Today’s Best Cordless Tools Work Better
- Versatile Power Tool Makes Home Maintenance Easier
- TOOL REVIEW: Meet the Quietest Impact Driver in the World
- FOUR BIG VIDEOS: Watch a Cecropia Moth Hatch, See How to Cut Fancy Cedar Shingles, Learn to Mill Your Own Trim & Lessons for Choosing a Drill
- Take Your Dull Drills to the Tool Sharpening Drill Doctor