Insulation and moisture vapour control at the subfloor level are key to creating a cozy finished basement floor and healthy indoor air quality. In this video, Steve highlights one Canadian building innovation that delivers on both these counts.
You may also enjoy reading
- Q&A: Can you help me make sense of options for potlights? I’m confused.
- How Canada-Proof is Your House?
- Maxwell’s Tips – Choosing a Heat Pump, Changing Electric Heaters and Protecting Plastic Ducts
- Wooden Floor Restore
- Low Carbon Building Designs are Energy Efficient
- Three Elegant and Green Flooring Choices
Recent Articles from the Homestead