Drywall is held in place by screws, and sometimes the filler over top of these screws pops up and looks ugly. Naturally enough, these are called dry screw pops, and this 90 second video shows the fastest and best way to repair them. Need more serious interior wall prep before painting? Check out my full wall prep course right here.
You may also enjoy reading
- Drywall Installation: An Easier, Faster and Cleaner Way
- VIDEO: How to Patch Big Holes in Drywall
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “Am I Being Scammed by a Mold Expert?”
- Q&A: How to Boost Basement Sound Resistance at Low Cost
- How to Fix Drywall Screw Pops
- HOME IMPROVEMENT Q&A: Vertical or Horizontal for Basement Drywall?
Recent Articles from the Homestead