Whether you buy wooden trim or make it yourself, sanding trim before finishing definitely improves results. The problem is that sanding trim by hand takes a lot longer than seems reasonable. That’s where something called a sanding mop can help. I bought mine from a Canadian company called Stockroom Supply. As far as I know they invented sanding mops. Click below to watch and see how it works.What you get is smooth results without ruining the details of the profile.
You may also enjoy reading
- Ideas for Using a Router To Enhance Your Home
- ONE TOUGH BLADE: Is This The World’s Toughest Circ Saw Blade?
- SPADE BITS: A Simple & Undervalued Woodworking Tool
- METAL DRILLING MADE EASY: See How a Car Jack Helps Big-Time
- Busting DIY Home Improvement Excuses
- HAND-FORGED AXE: Swedish Company Makes Them Like They Used To
Recent Articles from the Homestead