On June 12, 2012, Dave from Ontario asked for the best way to learn all about building a house. When I first set about building my own home, I found material from Taunton Press very helpful, and still do today. Watch this video to learn more.
You may also enjoy reading
- Easiest Way to Join PEX Water Pipe
- Canadian-Made Slate Roof Substitute Video Tour
- ONE TOUGH BLADE: Is This The World’s Toughest Circ Saw Blade?
- HOUSE & HOME: Let Me Sneak You In To See A Truly Beautiful House
- CORDLESS TOOLS: Three New Kinds You’ve Probably Never Used – Yet
- INSTALLING TRIM: Five Tips for Great Results (Plus Two Videos!)
Recent Articles from the Homestead