Before you slap down some vinyl flooring atop concrete in your basement, read “Vinyl Flooring on Concrete” to see why I think a subfloor is important to put in between.
You may also enjoy reading
- Pressure-Treated SIP Foundations are Warm, Dry and Easy to Build
- Modern Innovation Delivers Reliable Ceramic Tiles
- Like in Life Little Things Make Big Differences in Home Renovations
- A Trio of Tips for Basement Renovation Success
- PODCAST: Three Keys to Proper Basement Finishing
- How do I properly insulate my basement using foam insulation?