A homeowner wrote in to ask me how to keep water from dripping through a deck in order to have a weatherproof storage area underneath. I recommend sheet metal roofing and explain how to install it in “Weatherproofing Under a Deck”.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: How Can I Get Rid of Stinky Drain Smell?
- HOW TO BUILD COMPACT STAIRS: Staircase Kit Makes Attics Accessible
- PLANNING A NEW HOME OR ADDITION?: Follow These Steps to Make the Place Your Own
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 1 – Surprised By Reality
- FRAME & PANEL DOORS: A Simple Approach for Making Your Own