Listen as Steve Maxwell talks about the problems with conventional basement finishing, and how you can finish your basement in a way that will avoid mold, mildew, and poor indoor air quality.
You may also enjoy reading
- NEW WINDOWS Q&A: Will They Reduce Street Noise & Condensation?
- SUMP PUMP VIDEO: Design, Function & Details of a Great System
- How Cutting Corners And Carelessness Can Lead to Calamity
- Eco-Friendly Insulated Concrete Forms
- 50% ENERGY SAVINGS: How to Build With Structural Insulated Panels
- How do I deal with mold behind my basement walls?