Listen as Steve Maxwell talks about the problems with conventional basement finishing, and how you can finish your basement in a way that will avoid mold, mildew, and poor indoor air quality.
You may also enjoy reading
- BASEMENT HEATING Q&A: “Should I Move Heating Ducts to the Floor?”
- Insulation Know-How
- Beyond R20: Optimal Energy Performance for New Homes and Additions
- HOMEOWNERS WANTED: Share How Insulation Improved Your Home and Win Prizes
- BASEMENT INSULATION 101: The Real Way to Prevent Musty Basement Smells
- INSULATION MYTHS: Four Popular Misconceptions Busted
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- HOMESCHOOLING & COVID-19: Discover a Simple Way to Teach Your Own Kids Well
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: What’s the best paint for my concrete basement floor?
- GLASS-SMOOTH POLYURETHANE FINISH: Simple, Fast, Beautiful Results Every Time