Click to watch a detailed installation tour of two kinds of drain line heating cable for plumbing installations exposed to cold weather: one installed on the outside of a drain pipe and there other installed inside. Yes, code-approved for use inside a drain pipe.
You may also enjoy reading
- CASE STUDY: Log Home Builder Takes Breath Away
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Easiest Way to Join PEX Water Pipe
- Canadian-Made Slate Roof Substitute Video Tour
- ONE TOUGH BLADE: Is This The World’s Toughest Circ Saw Blade?
Recent Articles from the Homestead