In this week’s two-video episode on stairs, see how . . .
- stairs are supported on notched pieces called “stringers”
- to determine how many treads you need for a given stair installation
- to accurately mark a stringer for cutting
- a circular saw and handsaw are used for cutting the stringers you’ve marked
- the second video below shows how I build a fancy staircase railing
Click the video window below to watch . . .
Click below to watch a second video on how I build a solid wood stair railing.
I hope you liked this content. Please consider helping me cover my out-of-pocket expenses creating and publishing content like this. Click the “buy me a coffee” button below and it’s safe, fast and easy to make a contribution. Thank you!
– Steve Maxwell