In 2011, I sat in on a conference organized by delegations from the five Nordic countries – Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Iceland. To this day, I’m still thinking about what I learned there. This entourage of Nordic building professionals and diplomats came to Canada to share their experiences living sustainably and elegantly in a cold landscape. To learn more, read my article “Beauty and Sustainability Nordic Style”.
You may also enjoy reading
- Super Eco Friendly Green Home
- 3 Key Components to Building Energy Efficient Homes
- Tankless Water Heaters – Are They Right for You?
- Low Carbon Building Designs are Energy Efficient
- 50% ENERGY SAVINGS: How to Build With Structural Insulated Panels
- CASE STUDY: Waterfront “Silver Lining” Cottage Rises from Ashes
Recent Articles from the Homestead