I love wood, but even I have to admit that there is such a thing as too much wood in a house. That’s where paint can help. Prepare those old, brown varnished cabinets properly and a new coat of paint will make them look amazing for a long time. In fact, painting you kitchen cabinets might be the most effective, inexpensive and rapid way to transform a major part of your home. Watch this info-packed 90-second tutorial and see what I mean.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”
- Q&A: How Can I Hanging Something Heavy on Drywall?