Click and watch how Steve Maxwell uses simple tools to make outdoor timber frame projects look great. The details you see here transform ordinary work into something people notice. Who says clothesline posts, mailbox stands and porch posts need to be dull?
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WHY GOVERNMENT SPREADS AND HOW THIS HURTS PEOPLE
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”