Steve takes us on an 8-minute field tour showing how an uninsulated stud frame wall goes from very poor energy performance to very good performance.
You may also enjoy reading
- Q&A of the Week: Insulating a Basement the Right & Wrong Ways
- Warming Up Cold Canadian Floors
- Upgrading Stud Wall Energy Performance With Tiger Foam Spray Foam
- R2000 Home Building Energy Standards
- Ontario E80 Building Code Changes to Make Better Homes. Maybe.
- How Efficient is That House?: New Energy Rating System Puts Numbers on It
Recent Articles from the Homestead