Thinking of building or renovating? Masonry such as brick, block, stone and concrete are worth considering. I’ve worked with every building material out there, and I still think masonry is the best in many situations. Click below for a quick video trip around the world to see the five reasons I love masonry.
You may also enjoy reading
- GOT A WATER WELL? This Simple Valve Extends Pump Life & Improves Water Pressure
- Q&A: How to Stop Knot Stains Bleeding Through Painted Woodwork
- HOME DESIGN CONCEPTS: Five strategies for better renovations
- LOW FLUSH TOILETS: Choosing a Model That Really Works
- WOODWORKING: How to Prepare Boards for Great Results
- HARDWOOD REFINISHING Q&A: How Do I Finish Wooden Stairs?
Recent Articles from the Homestead