I’m a big fan of keeping older vehicles going for the long haul with a little tender, loving care. My F-150 pickup truck is 1990 and our family van is a 2004 Toyota Sienna. Watch the video up next showing how I buff out an ugly scratch in the Sienna using a woodworking sander, a foam buffing pad and some autobody rubbing compound. This doesn’t work all the time, but it is worth trying.
You may also enjoy reading
- BRICK VENEER: Tech Tips for Successful Installations
- BASEMENT CRACK REPAIR VIDEO: See Industrial-Strength Solution & An Extreme Strength Test
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 13 Mistakes & Lessons from Real Life
- FOUR BIG VIDEOS: Watch a Cecropia Moth Hatch, See How to Cut Fancy Cedar Shingles, Learn to Mill Your Own Trim & Lessons for Choosing a Drill
- BETTER WOODWORKING: Make a Simple, Effective Edge Sander Fast
- RURAL LIFE SKILLS THAT MATTER: A Dozen Tips for Water Wells, Septic Systems, Electricity & Food