I’m a big fan of keeping older vehicles going for the long haul. Tender loving care can go a long way in this regard. My F-150 pickup truck is 1990 and our family van is a 2004 Toyota Sienna. Watch the video below showing how I buff out an ugly scratch in the Sienna using a woodworking sander, a foam buffing pad and some autobody rubbing compound. This doesn’t work all the time, but it is worth trying.
You may also enjoy reading
- THREADING STEEL PIPE: Watch How We Do It In Our Shop
- How to Fix a Flat Bicycle Tire
- HOW TO BUY A HOUSE: Four Simple But Important Tech Issues to Look At
- Why We All Need to Create
- PAINTING ALUMINUM SIDING? How Can I Make 30-Year Old Aluminum Siding Look Better?
- CASE STUDY: Log Home Builder Takes Breath Away
Recent Articles from the Homestead