In this week’s episode . . . see some impressive winter boots that weren’t made for winter at all, watch an amazing kind of deck screw in action on composite lumber, see some new woodcutting tools being unboxed, and meet a few more members of the family here at the end of Bailey Line Road.
You may also enjoy reading
- Are You Just Molecules or More?
- Q&A of the Week: How to Revive Old Hardware
- FORGING STEEL: Working With Iron, Hammer & Anvil
- AUTOMATIC BACKUP GENERATORS: What They Are And How They Can Help You
- How to Make Your Own Stair Railing With a Router
- GOT PAINTING TO DO?: I Think You’ll Like ScotchBlue Exterior Painter’s Tape