Most buildings that go up these days are covered in fabric building wrap that sits underneath whatever siding is on the outside. But not all building wrap is the same. Watch as I explain the virtues of heavy-duty breathable building wrap on a construction project, and see how a cap stapler is used to apply it quickly and well. It’s a great combination.
You may also enjoy reading
- How to Choose a Backup Generator & Three Options For Legal Connections
- HOUSE & HOME: Let Me Sneak You In To See A Truly Beautiful House
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: Is Knotty Pine Good For a Finished Floor?
- BEAT THE HEAT: “How Can I Make Upstairs Bedrooms Cooler in Summer?”
- Do You Have a Place Worth Loving?
- HELPLESSNESS, HUMILITY & A SWIMMING RAFT (Plus Project Plans!)
Recent Articles from the Homestead