A homeowner recently wrote in to ask how to heighten their wooden fence without needing to install new posts. I have a recommendation, and the key to the success lies in using galvanized bolts. Read “Extending Fence Height” to learn more.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WHY GOVERNMENT SPREADS AND HOW THIS HURTS PEOPLE
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”