A homeowner recently wrote in to ask how to heighten their wooden fence without needing to install new posts. I have a recommendation, and the key to the success lies in using galvanized bolts. Read “Extending Fence Height” to learn more.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: How Can I Get Rid of Stinky Drain Smell?
- HOW TO BUILD COMPACT STAIRS: Staircase Kit Makes Attics Accessible
- PLANNING A NEW HOME OR ADDITION?: Follow These Steps to Make the Place Your Own
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 1 – Surprised By Reality
- FRAME & PANEL DOORS: A Simple Approach for Making Your Own