Helping people build and finish decks that last longer than usual is one of my specialties, and the video below shows the most common mistake people make when building decks. Even professional builders make this error all the time, and it leads to problems that can spread beyond the deck itself. More than 110,000 people have viewed this video. It’s part of Love Your Deck building course for people who want a deck that’s way longer lasting and more beautiful than average. Click below to watch the video and click here to check out the course risk-free.
You may also enjoy reading
- IMPACT DRIVERS: Small Tool With a Big Difference
- Q&A of the Week: “How Should I Re-Strip a Deck for Refinishing?”
- WOOD SIDING: What’s the Best Way to Finish It?
- HOW TO BUILD A DECK: Avoid the #1 Deck Construction Mistake
- Q&A: “What Should I Do About Conflicting Deck Stain Advice?”
- BAILEY LINE LIFE EP. 21 – Learn a Simple Deck Building Trick
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- WHY GOVERNMENT SPREADS AND HOW THIS HURTS PEOPLE
- EXTEND CHAINSAW LIFE: Watch & Learn the Tips That Kept This Saw Going for 30+ Years
- WATER LINE FREEZE PROTECTION: Watch a Video Tour of An Actual Cottage Country Installation
- OUTDOOR WOODWORKING TIPS: Real-World Tricks for Working With Posts, Beams & More
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What can I do to warm the floors of my 1875 cottage?”