Helping people build and finish decks that last longer than usual is one of my specialties, and the video below shows the most common mistake people make when building decks. Even professional builders make this error all the time, and it leads to problems that can spread beyond the deck itself. More than 110,000 people have viewed this video. It’s part of Love Your Deck building course for people who want a deck that’s way longer lasting and more beautiful than average. Click below to watch the video and click here to check out the course risk-free.
You may also enjoy reading
- Q&A: “What Should I Do About Conflicting Deck Stain Advice?”
- HOW TO BUILD A DECK: Avoid the #1 Deck Construction Mistake
- BAILEY LINE LIFE EP. 23: How to Build a Deck – Three Top Deck Building Saws
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: Resurfacing a Wooden Deck
- IMPACT DRIVERS: Small Tool With a Big Difference
- Q&A of the Week: “How Should I Re-Strip a Deck for Refinishing?”
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- HOMESCHOOLING & COVID-19: Discover a Simple Way to Teach Your Own Kids Well
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: What’s the best paint for my concrete basement floor?
- GLASS-SMOOTH POLYURETHANE FINISH: Simple, Fast, Beautiful Results Every Time