Do you like old trucks? Let me tell you about two Ford F-series pickups I’ve owned since 1986 – a 1968 F250 and his current truck, a 1990 F150 pickup. See the kind of work I’ve done with these trucks over the years building my stone house, developing my modern homestead property, and working with stone and wood.
You may also enjoy reading
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: How Can I Get Rid of Stinky Drain Smell?
- HOW TO BUILD COMPACT STAIRS: Staircase Kit Makes Attics Accessible
- PLANNING A NEW HOME OR ADDITION?: Follow These Steps to Make the Place Your Own
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 1 – Surprised By Reality
- FRAME & PANEL DOORS: A Simple Approach for Making Your Own