When it comes to home improvements, insulation is the ugly sister. It’s hard to get excited about insulation, but that doesn’t mean it won’t make your life a whole lot better. In fact, there are five big reason why insulation is easy to love. Click and watch to see what I mean.
You may also enjoy reading
- RENO HEROES: A Visit to Al and Denise’s Fixer Upper
- HOUSE TOUR: Furnace-Free Home in Toronto
- What’s the maximum length of insulated duct I can install with my new heat recovery ventilator (HRV)? Is 18 feet too long?
- Is foam injection insulation a good way to boost the energy efficiency of my brick house?
- Low Carbon Building Designs are Energy Efficient
- Simple Tips for Finding an Energy Efficient Home
Recent Articles from the Homestead