When it comes to houses, there are two ways to look at things. You can see a house simply as shelter and a place to keep your stuff, or as an energizing, beautiful refuge of comfort and security. Click below for detailed tour of what might be the nicest house I’ve ever seen (in the nicest setting, too). This Ontario, Canada house is currently for sale, and I made this video so the owners could tell the story of their place. I thought you might like to see the place before the video gets taken down.
You may also enjoy reading
- OLD-TIME STONEWORK: See “New” Old-Time Stonework Up Close
- HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SURPRISED BY BEAUTY?
- MASONRY: Why It’s a Great Green Choice
- WORLD’S BEST BRICK TIE: See Why Simpson Strong-Tie BTH Is So Good
- Masonry Matters: Four Reasons the World Needs More Brick, Stone & Concrete
- STONEWORKING VIDEO: See How I Build an Arch With Natural Stone
Recent Articles from the Homestead