In this video, Steve Maxwell answers a question from a homeowner wanting advice on treating their two new cedar decks. They want the treatment to be aesthetically pleasing and low maintenance.
How can I treat two new cedar decks I’ll be building at our restaurant? I need something that looks good and requires little work.
You may also enjoy reading
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: Is Knotty Pine Good For a Finished Floor?
- BEAT THE HEAT: “How Can I Make Upstairs Bedrooms Cooler in Summer?”
- THE REAL REASON CRAFTSMANSHIP MATTERS
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “Is It Okay to Keep a Freezer in an Unheated Porch?”
- HOW TO CHOOSE A CORDLESS DRILL: A Quick Video Tutorial
- Q&A of the Week: How to Revive Old Hardware
Recent Articles from the Homestead