In this video, Steve Maxwell answers a question from a homeowner wanting advice on treating their two new cedar decks. They want the treatment to be aesthetically pleasing and low maintenance.
How can I treat two new cedar decks I’ll be building at our restaurant? I need something that looks good and requires little work.
You may also enjoy reading
- Q&A of the Week: How to Revive Old Hardware
- SUMMERTIME BASEMENT MUSTINESS Q&A : Concrete Floors Often the Culprit
- ASBESTOS SIDING: Is It Safe or Dangerous?
- CERAMIC TILE INSTALLATION VIDEO: How Should I Reinforce My Floor Before Installing Ceramic Tiles?
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: How Can I Get Rid of Stinky Drain Smell?
- PLANNING A NEW HOME OR ADDITION?: Follow These Steps to Make the Place Your Own