On May 25, 2012, a homestead homeowner inquired as to how she and her husband could support themselves financially after moving out of the city to a rural homestead property. The biggest piece of advice, whatever you design for yourselves, is that it needs to be something you can deliver to the world via the internet. The single biggest factor in why rural homesteading life is so much more practical than ever before. Watch this video to learn more tips on how to generate an income without having to leave your homestead.
You may also enjoy reading
- CASE STUDY: Finding a Homestead Property in the Real World
- How to Choose a Backup Generator & Three Options For Legal Connections
- CASE STUDY: Cuba Leads Organic Agriculture Worldwide
- GOT SMELLY WATER? See a Simple Solution & How It Works
- HOUSE & HOME: Let Me Sneak You In To See A Truly Beautiful House
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: Is Knotty Pine Good For a Finished Floor?
Recent Articles from the Homestead