Building and renovating homes in cold climates requires vapour barriers in some places. Trouble is, there are so many false ideas about vapour barriers and so many poor installations. Click to watch and learn how vapour barriers work and why they’re essential.
You may also enjoy reading
- How do I get rid of condensation and mold forming in my cold cellar?
- INSULATION MYTHS: Four Popular Misconceptions Busted
- Condensation on Windows: A Video Explanation
- “ROOF” LEAK ON A SUNNY DAY?: Melting Attic Frost May Be the Cause
- NEW WINDOWS Q&A: Will They Reduce Street Noise & Condensation?
- BASEMENT SUBFLOORS: Boosting Comfort & Mold-Free Health
Recent Articles from the Homestead