This is video#15 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program for designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains how to make solderless wire connections using crimped or twist-on fittings. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- SOLAR GENERATORS: Three Questions to Ask Before You Buy
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#12: HOW TO USE A MULTIMETER
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#10: HOW TO CAPTURE GOOD WIND
- OFF-GRID ELECTRIC SYSTEM VIDEO#14: HOW TO SOLDER WIRE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#9: WHY PERMANENT MAGNET ALTERNATORS ARE GREAT
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#6: HOW TO CONNECT SYSTEM BATTERIES