This is video#4 of 15 in my course INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER. This course is a complete program on designing and building your own off-grid renewable electrical system. The video below explains some essential electrical terms you need to understand before you can design your system so it’s the right size. If you’re not already part of the course, click here to learn all about INDEPENDENT ELECTRIC POWER and how to sign up. Download it now, risk-free and unplug from the grid.
You may also enjoy reading
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#9: WHY PERMANENT MAGNET ALTERNATORS ARE GREAT
- OFF-GRID ELECTRIC SYSTEM VIDEO#14: HOW TO SOLDER WIRE
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#11: CLEAN VS. DIRTY POWER
- OFF-GRID ENERGY SYSTEM VIDEO#10: HOW TO CAPTURE GOOD WIND
- OFF-GRID ENERGY: Tour a Real-World Solar Panel System With 20-Year Track Record
- OFF-GRID ELECTRICAL SYSTEM VIDEO#1: POWER SYSTEM TOUR