There’s nothing quite like fresh eggs from your own hens, and this backyard chicken coop lets you make that happen in your own life. I created this modular design to be comfortable, cozy, easy to clean and suitable for regions that get both too cold and too hot during the year. This house holds 4 to 6 hens, with lots of space for roosts and nesting boxes. It’s ideal for a fenced grazing system where the hens are free to come and go as they please during the day, then get locked safely inside during the night.
You may also enjoy reading
- Are You Just Molecules or More?
- Q&A of the Week: How to Revive Old Hardware
- FORGING STEEL: Working With Iron, Hammer & Anvil
- AUTOMATIC BACKUP GENERATORS: What They Are And How They Can Help You
- How to Make Your Own Stair Railing With a Router
- GOT PAINTING TO DO?: I Think You’ll Like ScotchBlue Exterior Painter’s Tape