Got a rusty car or truck? It’s easier than you think to fix surface rust nearly perfectly in your driveway. Click below to watch how I use a couple of ordinary woodworking sanders, some auto paint, wet-dry sand paper and a little rubbing compound to fix surface rust on my vehicles. With any luck you’ll get showroom results with just a few hours labour while avoiding th ugliness of owning a rusty car.
You may also enjoy reading
- HOW TO DO AUTOBODY REPAIR: A Detailed Video Tutorial Part 1 of 2
- ALL-METAL BODY WORK MADE EASY: Fixing a Truck Floor Rust Hole With Metal
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: “What’s the Best Way to DIY Autobody Work?”
- HOW TO DO AUTOBODY REPAIR: A Detailed Video Tutorial Part 2 of 2
- How do I replace a rusting steel garage support?
Recent Articles from the Homestead
- Q&A OF THE WEEK: How Can I Get Rid of Stinky Drain Smell?
- HOW TO BUILD COMPACT STAIRS: Staircase Kit Makes Attics Accessible
- PLANNING A NEW HOME OR ADDITION?: Follow These Steps to Make the Place Your Own
- THE BAILEY LINE ROAD CHRONICLES: Chapter 1 – Surprised By Reality
- FRAME & PANEL DOORS: A Simple Approach for Making Your Own