A homeowner plagued with water leaking into their basement wrote in to ask me for advice. It can be an expensive undertaking to fully fix, but I was able to recommend a potential solution that involves less time, money, and hassle. Read “Basement Weeping Tiles” to find out what it is.
You may also enjoy reading
- Like in Life Little Things Make Big Differences in Home Renovations
- MUSTY SMELLS: How to Solve Stinky Summertime Carpet Syndrome
- SHOWER STALL SUPREME: How a DIYer Built a Great Bathroom Remodel
- Root Cellar Brings Classic Food Storage Into Your Life
- Maintaining Steady Temperatures in Basement Wine Cellar
- A Trio of Tips for Basement Renovation Success